At the forefront of Italian language teaching, the Institute offers courses taught by highly qualified mother tongue teachers. Our language courses, adapted to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), are divided into 12 levels.
For more information, please see our brochure or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the courses is to allow students to express themselves using what they have learned in a creative and autonomous way. Through cultural scenarios and themes, the proposed learning path allows students to develop their five skills: written and oral comprehension, oral expression, written production and interaction.
- In person — from Monday to Friday
- Online — from Monday to Saturday
- Fall session 2023 from September 15th to December 16th.
- 2 times per week
- 1 time per week
- Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am to 12:00pm or from 6:00pm to 8:00pm or from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am to 12:00pm or from 6pm to 8pm
- Friday 9:30 – 12:30 or from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday 9:30 – 12:30 or from 9:30am to 12:35pm
$ 440/42 hours for language courses * twice a week and for weekly courses.
$440/40 hours for intensive language courses* three times a week (spring session).
* The courses will be open with a minimum of 6 students.
Discounts apply only if registration and payment are made 15 days before the session starts (September 1st 2023).
- 10% for those who re-register without a deadline
$ 440/42 hours ——- $ 396 (with discount)
- 40% for levels beginner 1 and students*
$440/42 hours———$264 (with discount)
- 40% youth rate (under 25) for all levels and culture courses
$ 440/42 hours—- $ 264 (with discount)
Discounts are not cumulative
*Upon presentation a valide student card