Italian is one of the most studied languages.
The Italian Cultural Institute of Montréal offers Italian language courses, of all levels, taught by highly qualified native speakers and tailored to the needs of all. To these are added conversation corses and cultural corses. Those interested in the Italian gastronomic world will also find cooking ateliers.
To enroll in one or more courses, you can consult the registration forms.
For more information, however, browse our brochure.
Why study Italian?
- Italian is a language of culture. Provides access to an artistic and literary heritage of fundamental importance for the history of Europe, valuable humanistic and scientific texts, Italian theatrical, musical, opera, film and television production as well as contemporary creations.
- Italian is a language of study. Many students every year decide to train in Italy, attending libraries, Schools, Universities and Academies. More and more young students and brilliant researchers from all over the world choose Italian research centers and facilities of excellence, creating links between Italy and their home country.
- Italian is a working language. Fashion, design, handicrafts, tourism, architecture, and gastronomy are just some of the Italian excellences in which entrepreneurs, businessmen, investors, professionals, and workers in every field use Italian on a daily basis.
Why choose our courses?
- Because we are the institutional body of the Italian state for the promotion of Italian language and culture;
- For our native-speaking teachers;
- For small group teaching, 6 to 14 students per class;
- For a targeted approach to oral and written skills, in a group work context;
Speaking Italian, visiting the Bel Paese will become an even greater pleasure!